Check our Calendar to look for workshops and seminars dates. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on the Calendar, please contact us to schedule for groups of 5 or more.
- Handgun Fundamentals
- Women’s Only Pistol Fundamentals
- Grandma’s Gun Class
- Low Light / No Light Scenarios
- Search and Clear Concepts (Airsoft Shoothouse)
- CQC / Force on Force
- Pistol/Rifle Disarm and Retention
- Rifle Fundamentals
- Rifle Marksmanship
- Battle Rig Combat (Rifle / Pistol / Knife)
- Disarm & Retention
Weapons Training & Self-Defense
- Knife-on-knife Defense
- Cane Defense
- Intro to Stick Fighting
- Ground Fighting for Survival
- Baton / Short Stick
Traditional Japanese Martial Arts
- Japanese Sword
- Bo Staff (6ft, 5ft, 3ft)
- How to Fall and Be Thrown
Community Classes / Workshops
- 1 – Abduction Prevention – Kids 5-8 years
- 2 – Abduction Prevention – Kids 9-12 years
- 3 – Abduction Prevention / Rape Prevention – Teens 13-17 years
- Rape Prevention – Adults
- Stop the Bleed – How to stop life threatening bleeding. Trauma first aid.
Once a month we teach a FREE or reduced rate workshop for our community. If you would like to contribute to this effort you can Donate by clicking Support Us.
This is not an exhaustive list of workshops and seminars that we can offer. If you have a specific self-defense topic that you would like to explore, and don’t see it listed, please feel free to contact us.