Check our Calendar to look for workshops and seminars dates.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for on the Calendar, please contact us to schedule your private group of 6 to 12 people.
- Handgun Safety
- Building Your Equipment
- Self Defense Philosophy & Mindset
- Women’s Only Pistol Fundamentals
- Low Light / No Light Scenarios
- Search and Clear Concepts (Airsoft Shoothouse)
- Close Quarters Combat
- Pistol/Rifle Disarm and Retention
- Rifle Fundamentals
- Rifle Marksmanship
- Battle Rig Combat (Rifle / Pistol / Knife)
- Disarm & Retention
Weapons Training & Self-Defense
- Knife-on-knife Defense
- Cane Defense
- Intro to Stick Fighting
- Ground Fighting for Survival
- Baton / Short Stick
Traditional Japanese Martial Arts
- Japanese Sword
- Bo Staff (6ft, 5ft, 3ft)
- How to Fall and Be Thrown
Community Classes / Workshops
- 1 – Abduction Prevention – Kids 5-8 years
- 2 – Abduction Prevention – Kids 9-12 years
- 3 – Abduction Prevention / Rape Prevention – Teens 13-17 years
- Rape Prevention – Adults
- Stop the Bleed – How to stop life threatening bleeding. Trauma first aid.
This is not an exhaustive list of workshops and seminars that we can offer. If you have a specific self-defense topic that you would like to explore, and don’t see it listed, please feel free to contact us.